Function: Talent Acquisition | 6 Months | 40 hours a week
Salary: 410Apply now
As the Marketing Intern, you will work closely with the product managers based in the EMEA HQ (Oegstgeest). Your primary focus of this role is to build an effective strategy for one of our sub portfolio’s and you will support the Select Solutions marketing team. You will gain insights into product management and business to business marketing in a corporate environment.
1) Market strategy for specific segment
● Conduct Market research
● Competitive analysis & SWOT analysis
● Share actionable insights based upon analysis
2) Next you will also support with other ad hoc tasks, such as, but not limited to:
● Assist with product code creation
● Data gathering exercises
● Creation of department reports
The preferred start date is negotiable, we aim for a start on the 15th of August, 2018 and the ideal
candidate is available for a minimum of 4 days a week and for at least 5 months.
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated and creative thinkers and who are:
● Fluent in English speaking and writing, other languages are a plus,
● Strong communication skills
● Customer focused
● Good project management skills
● Affinity with IT-projects
● Able to work well under pressure and adapt easily and quickly to changes in a highly international environment.
We are looking for candidates who should be completing a Bachelor or Master degree in one of the following
● Marketing or Commercial related study
● Business Management / Business Ecnonomics
● Business Strategy