Internship: Operations Finance
Function: 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: Oegstgeest, the NetherlandsApply now
● Support Plant controller of Alphen aan de Rijn. That means you will gain shop floor experience in the plant, and touch base on several financial aspects such as loss reporting, financial bookings and analysis, invoices handling and support in capital projects.
● Provide support to the Operations Finance team in divisional reporting, support in month end close, forecast processes for all manufacturing sites (8) in Europe.
● Furthermore you’ll be involved in Distribution Network consolidation Europe, analysis and ad hoc support on IT improvements, being contact person for all DC finance managers and provide training material where needed.
We are looking for candidates who should be completing a Master degree in a Finance related field.
The preferred start date is negotiable, we aim for a start around beginning February 2018 and the ideal candidate is available for 5 days a week and for a minimum of 6 months.
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated and creative thinkers.
Also we expect you to have:
● Strong communicational skills, fluent in English (other languages are a plus)
● Ability to work on a tight time schedule
● Creative problem solver
● Team player
● High level of integrity
● Candidates should be IT literate (specifically in Excel and Access).
● No previous working experience is required.
Please note that only application in English by current students will be considered!
410 euro per month (based on a full time internship)
Wide range of learning opportunities, training sessions, and events
Team-oriented and highly international environment