Internship: Marketing Communication
Function: 40 hours a week
Location: Willem Einthovenstraat 11, 2342 BH OegstgeestApply now
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio-frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2018 were $7.2 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
As the Marketing Communications Intern, you will work closely with the Marketing Communications Managers and Specialists based in the EMEA HQ (Oegstgeest). You will support the MarComs department in the planning and implementing of marketing communication activities. You will Rally & Empower People, both internally and externally, by working with New Media, PR and the Internal Communications teams to ensure that project requests are dealt with in the best possible manner.
- Assist in the development and implementation of sales supporting material (such as presentations, brochures, swatches, banners and sell sheets, PR, etc.).
- Coordinate internal + external events.
- Coordinate campaign traffic, incl monitoring, campaign planning, design and evaluation.
- Support management with incoming requests related to corporate visual identity, advertising or any other MarCom issues coming from our European offices.
- Join the team in creative brainstorming for a diverse range of projects.
- Create internal/external collateral exposition for stakeholders.
- Execute social media channels management
- Execute web content management