Internship: Marketing Communication
Function: 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: Oegstgeest, the NetherlandsApply now
Key Internship Responsibilities
As the Marketing Communications Intern, you will work closely with the Marketing Communications Managers and Specialists based in the EMEA HQ (Oegstgeest). You will support the MarComs department in the planning and implementing of marketing communication activities. You will Rally & Empower People, both internally and externally, by working with New Media, PR and the Internal Communications teams to ensure that project requests are dealt with in the best possible manner.
● Assist in the development and implementation of sales supporting material (such as presentations, brochures,
swatches, banners and sell sheets, PR, etc.).
● Coordinate internal + external events.
● Coordinate campaign traffic, incl monitoring, campaign planning, design and evaluation.
● Support management with incoming requests related to corporate visual identity, advertising or any other
MarCom issues coming from our European offices.
● Join the team in creative brainstorming for a diverse range of projects.
● Create internal/external collateral exposition for stakeholders.
● Execute social media channels management
● Execute web content management
We are looking for candidates who should be completing a Bachelor or Master degree in one of the following
● Graphic or web Design
● Business Management
or other related field of study.
The preferred start date is January 2nd 2018 and the ideal candidate is available for 5 days a week and for at least 6 months.
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated and creative thinkers and who are:
● Fluent in English speaking and writing, other languages are a plus,
● Excellent knowledge of Ms Office 2007 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), InDesign, Adobe Photoshop CS3 or similar
software applications skills are a plus,
● Team-player skills, no 9 to 5 mentality, customer focused, good project management skills,
● Able to work well under pressure and adapt easily and quickly to changes in a highly international environment.
Important: Only applications in English by current students will be considered!