Internship: Indirect e-Procurement
Function: Finance | 40 hours a week
Location: Willem Einthovenstraat 11, 2342 BG Oegstgeest, NetherlandsApply now
This internship will offer you the unique opportunity to be part of a team who purchases everything, non-production related, which our employees need to work and our business needs to grow.
Key Internship Responsibilities
Global Procurement Indirect deployed eInvoicing through SAP Ariba in the beginning of 2016 and are continuously onboarding new suppliers. In order to make this process transformation successful we work very closely with different stakeholders (Suppliers, Buyers, Finance, Shared Service Department in Ireland and European category managers). We are looking for an intern who can support our team with this process transformation and being involved in our project, called "Improve insight in spend".
Avery Dennison is recognized for their eProcurement strategy. See here: https://www.ariba.com/about/news-and-press/avery-dennison-transforms-procure-to-pay-with-sap-ariba
- Run the monthly catalog compliance reporting and report out.
- Support setting up new catalogs, new contracts and configuring features called Ariba Spotbuy and Ariba Guided Buying for the different sites.
- Support the team with the spend reviews and classifications.Vendor enablement
- Respond to questions from the business and suppliers concerning eInvoicing
- Making sure that the accounts and systems are set up correctly and if needed step in and make the corrections.