Internship: Indirect e-Procurement
Function: 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: Oegstgeest, the NetherlandsApply now
Key Internship Responsibilities
Global Procurement Indirect deployed e Invoicing through SAP Ariba in the beginning of 2016, and we are continuously deploying this to the remainder of our supplier base. In order to make this process transformation successful we work very closely with different stakeholders (Suppliers, Buyers, Finance, Shared Service Department in Ireland and European category managers). We are looking for an intern who can support our team with this process transformation.
Avery Dennison is recognized for their eProcurement strategy. See attached 2 – 3 minute video explaining the transformation: https://www.ariba.com/resources/library/library-pages/reducing-invoice-cycle-time-from-25-days-to-five-at-avery-dennison
● Communicate with internal stakeholders and suppliers
● Assist category leads in managing their suppliers
● Conduct research analysis
● Create reports, databases, presentations etc to support internal as well as external decision making.
We are looking for candidates who should be completing a Bachelor or Master degree in one of the following disciplines:
● Supply Chain Management / Technical degree
● Finance / Economics
● Marketing or commercial related studies
The preferred start date is negotiable, we aim for a start around December 1, 2017 and the ideal candidate is available for 5 days a week and for a minimum of 5 - 6 months.
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated and creative thinkers. Also we expect you to have:
● Good knowledge of MS Excel or Google Sheets
● Strong communication & language (German / French next to English) skills
● Ability to work in a team and provide individual results as well
● Initiative to explore, self-starter
Important: Only applications in English by current students will be considered!