Internship: Commercial Finance
Function: Finance | 40 hours a week
Location: Willem Einthovenstraat 11, 2342 BG Oegstgeest, NetherlandsApply now
During the internship, you will be part of the international Commercial Finance team. The prime focus of this role is to provide reporting and analytical support to the Sales and Marketing organization. You will be involved in the development and improvement of the reporting tools together with the Business Intelligence and IT teams. Additionally, you will work on increasing the visibility and utilization of the Business Intelligence Tools owned by Commercial Finance team and you will improve the standard reporting templates. As part of the month end close activities in this position you will get an opportunity to assist the team in collaboration with European and Global FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis) team of Avery Dennison.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support the monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis to ensure business owners get timely and accurate insights on their financial performance.
- Prepare ad hoc internal reporting, sales analysis, update the performance reports models and create various analyses, and provide other associated support to the commercial teams.
- Establish and build upon strong, cohesive working relationships between Finance and Sales & Marketing, IT and Business Intelligence teams.
- Support on the Rebates' process of the Graphics & Reflective business
- Support on the business controlling of the Reflective business