Function: Talent Acquisition | 6 month | 40 hours a week
Salary: 410Apply now
This internship will offer you the unique opportunity to be part of a team who purchases everything, non production related, which our employees need to work and our business needs to grow.
As the Indirect Procurement Analysis Intern, you will Focus on Customers & the Market by understanding the needs of their internal stakeholders and conducting market research to ensure those needs are met in the most effective way possible. They will need to Collaborate across Boundaries by acting as a point of reference, for internal and external stakeholders, through accurate data gathering and reporting to ensure Avery Dennison has good insight into their purchasing activities.
We are looking for candidates who should be completing a Bachelor or Master degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Supply Chain Management
- Finance / Economics
- Marketing or commercial related studies
- Technical degree
- Or equivalent
The preferred start date is the 1st of June 2018, and the ideal candidate is available for 5 days a week and for a minimum of 5 months.
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated and creative thinkers. Also we expect you to have:
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Access
- Ability to work in a team and provide individual results as well
- Initiative to explore, self starter
- Assist category leads in managing tenders (contact current potential suppliers, gather spend information, create questionnaires and evaluate results)
- Assist category lead on quotes and price comparison
- Conduct research analysis
- Create and/or revise contractual agreements and statements of work
- Assist category leads in managing purchase orders and invoicing
- Create reports, databases, presentations etc to support internal as well as external decision making.