Graduate Program - Data Science (Operations)
Function: 2 years | 40 hours a week
Location: OegstgeestApply now
Are you looking for an opportunity to put your data science skills to use to solve concrete real world problems? Are you eager to drive exploration into machine learning, big data and automation in a company that is just starting on its journey of Industry 4.0? Then join us at Avery Dennison and help us fostering a new culture of problem solving through the mastering and understanding of data!
Our two-year rotational European Graduate Program offers you the opportunity to start your career with a global market leader that has innovation in its DNA and is dedicated to creating a more sustainable world. As part of this program, you will put your skills into practice working on challenging, multi-faceted assignments within your area of expertise in a fast-paced and multicultural environment, often even in two different European countries.
While you are on this exciting journey, you will receive plenty of support along the way. Our Mentoring Program, combined with a concentrated blend of experiential on-the-job learning, classroom and online training will enable you to build your skills and transition from college to the corporate workplace, leveraging strengths and defining your career path.
What we can offer you!
For the Data Science (Operations) Stream of the program, we are looking for Graduates with a passion for discovering the information hidden in vast amounts of data that will help us making smarter decisions to deliver even more value to the organisation by defining and delivering world-class manufacturing processes, products and services. Being exposed to assignments with real, hands-on responsibilities integral to our business will ensure that you have the opportunity to develop the technical but also the leadership skills needed to make your mark and accelerate your career!
Your tasks may include activities such as:
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Identify gaps and opportunities to the Operations & Supply Chain function
- Drive continuous improvement of our organisation practices
Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone - just click here to get to know us better: Life at Avery Dennison
- Relocation Support
- Structured Training Curriculum
- Mentoring Program