Graduate Program - Commercial (Sales&Marketing)
Function: Talent Acquisition | 2 years | 40 hours a week
Location: OegstgeestApply now
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can bring your unique skills and talents to work every day? Do you thrive on ideas and making a visible impact? Do you want to work with colleagues who are as excited about what they do as you are, and who are building meaningful careers? Join us at Avery Dennison.
Our two-year rotational European Graduate Program offers you the opportunity to start your career with a global market leader that has innovation in its DNA and is dedicated to creating a more sustainable world. As part of this program, you will put your skills into practice working on challenging, multi-faceted assignments within your area of expertise in a fast-paced and multicultural environment, often even in two different European countries.
While you are on this exciting journey, you will receive plenty of support along the way. Our Mentoring Program, combined with a concentrated blend of experiential on-the-job learning, classroom and online training will enable you to build your skills and transition from college to the corporate workplace, leveraging strengths and defining your career path.
What we can offer you!
The Commercial stream of the program will prepare you for a successful career in Sales or Marketing. Being exposed to assignments with real, hands-on responsibilities integral to our business will ensure that you have the opportunity to develop the commercial skills and techniques needed to succeed and make your mark delivering world-class products, solutions and services to markets, customers and other stakeholders
Your tasks may include activities such as
- Support all aspects of Product Management within certain segment such as product lifecycle management, 4P marketing mix, innovation pipeline
- Support and lead key Marketing & Sales initiatives in order to achieve strategic business targets
- Provide insight and recommendations to business by conducting thorough Market Analysis and Assessments
- Support our Customer Service and Sales Teams in all aspects of Customer Management
- Support and lead marketing communication programs (online/offline)
Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone - just click here to get to know us better: Life at Avery Dennison
- Relocation Support
- Structured Training Curriculum
- Mentoring Program