European Graduate Program - Data Science (Ops & SC)
Function: Talent Acquisition | 2 years | 40 hours a week
Deadline: 31-01-2019Apply now
Are you looking for an opportunity to put your data science skills to use to solve concrete real world problems? Are you eager to drive exploration into machine learning, big data and automation in a company that is just starting on its journey of Industry 4.0? Then help us fostering a new culture within Avery Dennison of problem solving through the mastering and understanding of data!
For our 2 year European Graduate Program, we are looking for Graduates / Young Professionals with a passion for discovering the information hidden in vast amounts of data, that will help us making smarter decisions to deliver even more value to the organisation by defining and delivering world-class manufacturing processes, products and services.
Being part of this program, you will have the opportunity to strengthen your skills and shape your future personally and professionally. You will be working on on 2 x 1 year assignments within the field of Data Science, often in 2 different European countries, with a primary focus on driving business improvements on the manufacturing floor, in customer satisfaction, optimizing European transport networks etc.
During the 2 years program you may take on activities such as:
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Identifying present and future opportunities to the Operations & Supply Chain function
- Drive continuous improvement of our organisation practices