European Graduate Program - Business Analysis (IT)
Function: Talent Acquisition | 2 years | 40 hours a week
Deadline: 31-01-2019Apply now
For our 2 year European Graduate Program, we are looking for Graduates / Young Professionals with a passion for supporting our business functions by analyzing and identifying innovative ideas and new technologies available in the market which can add value to our Commercial organisation (Sales, Marketing, Finance etc.).
Being part of this program, you will have the opportunity to strengthen your skills and shape your future personally and professionally. As a member of our IT organization, you will be working on different assignments for various functions with a primary focus on business analysis, identifying improvements, implementing changes or new applications. During the course of the program, you will be mentored by a Senior Avery Dennison Leader and participate in our defined training curriculum, which will enable you to further develop the capabilities and skills needed to build a strong career foundation.
During the 2 years program you may take on activities such as:
- Clearly understand customer and business needs, complexities and impact
- Conduct detailed analysis to identify gaps with business organization and create a functional design and support the implementation of IT system changes in line with the overall IT strategy
- Based on your knowledge of new IT capabilities (such as Machine Learning, AI, Blockchain, Social Media strategies etc.), identify and present opportunities
- Drive continuous improvement of our IT practices, procedures and supporting tools
- Act as project lead for the various initiatives
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with our key business leaders to support them increasing their business performance globally