International Commercial Traineeship
Function: Recruitment | 18 months | 40 hours a week
Location: EuropeApply now
The traineeship will involve learning all aspects of our business in preparation for a future management role in our company. As a trainee you will spend time in at least two of our European locations and will follow a learning plan which balances business requirements and personal development. You will be supported by a dedicated mentor from our senior commercial team.
During the traineeship you will be challenged to learn all aspects of our Oilseeds trading business. Areas of focus may include, but are not limited to: developing and understanding the trading market; learning about the financial implications of trading decisions; contract law; and risk management.
Additionally you will gain an insight into to other departments within the business, e.g. contract execution, logistics and operations. The traineeship is a very active program in which you will learn, but will also contribute to several projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a master's degree in a business/commercial discipline with a focus in agriculture
- Have completed an internship, thesis, or work experience (max. up to two years) in commodity trading or production
- Demonstrate interest in trading coupled with a strong drive for success and continuous improvement
- Possess good communication and presentation skills
- Be willing to travel and/or relocate
- Be fluent in English and at least one other European language
- Candidates must be self-motivated, result oriented, analytical, customer oriented, enthusiastic and a team player
If you’re ready to learn and be challenged, we want to hear from you today.
After the first selection you will have an interview with the General Manager and HR Advisor at our ADM Europoort office. If both you and ADM have a positive feeling about eachother and the job you will have an interview with the two experience colleagues in the field of Logistics and Trading.
Please apply via the link on our website www.werkenbijADM.nl